Book your DCA to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to TYS Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to McGhee Tyson.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to TYS
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Knoxville (DCA to TYS)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 546 passengers from DCA to TYS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to TYS for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- There were 844 passengers that flew from Washington to Knoxville in 2009.
- 909 seats were available on flights from DCA to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 844 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to TYS that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DCA to TYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Washington, DC to Knoxville, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to TYS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Knoxville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Knoxville in 2009 was 93.07%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New Orleans Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.