Book your IAD to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to TYS Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to McGhee Tyson.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to TYS
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Knoxville (IAD to TYS)
- American Connection carried a total of 15,300 passengers from IAD to TYS in 2009.
- The shortest flight between IAD and TYS takes about 63 minutes.
- Flight #7099, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 26 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Knoxville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to TYS for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Delta Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Washington, DC to Knoxville, TN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Knoxville in 2009 was 56.36%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Knoxville.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and Knoxville.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Knoxville, TN takes about 64 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Knoxville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Knoxville is 419 miles.
- 51,464 seats were available on flights from IAD to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,967 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to TYS that year.
- There were 29,967 passengers that flew from Washington to Knoxville in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from IAD to TYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to TYS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.