to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 417 passengers from DCA to LFT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Lafayette.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Lafayette, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Lafayette in 2009 was 77.33%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to LFT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from DCA to LFT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 460 passengers that flew from Washington to Lafayette in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to LFT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 605 seats were available on flights from DCA to LFT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 460 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to LFT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Lafayette from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Lafayette, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Forks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.