Book your DCA to LFT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Lafayette airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and LFT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Lafayette Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to LFT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lafayette (LFT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lafayette on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to LFT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Lafayette (DCA to LFT)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 417 passengers from DCA to LFT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Lafayette.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Lafayette, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Lafayette in 2009 was 77.33%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to LFT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from DCA to LFT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 460 passengers that flew from Washington to Lafayette in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to LFT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 605 seats were available on flights from DCA to LFT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 460 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to LFT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Lafayette from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Lafayette, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Forks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.