Book your DCA to LEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Lexington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and LEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Blue Grass with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to LEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to LEX Route Map
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Blue Grass.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to LEX
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Lexington (DCA to LEX)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Lexington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Lexington from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Lexington in 2009 was 55.54%.
- The shortest flight between DCA and LEX takes about 63 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Lexington, KY in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Comair operated flights from DCA to LEX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Washington, DC to Lexington, KY.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Lexington, KY takes about 66 minutes.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Washington to Lexington.
- 15,020 seats were available on flights from DCA to LEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,078 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to LEX that year.
- There were 8,078 passengers that flew from Washington to Lexington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to LEX for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to LEX in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Lexington.
- Flight #6651, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Lexington.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Lexington is 414 miles.
- Comair carried a total of 8,009 passengers from DCA to LEX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)