Book your DCA to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to SDF
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Louisville (DCA to SDF)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 17,969 passengers from DCA to SDF in 2009.
- 53,106 seats were available on flights from DCA to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,057 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to SDF that year.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Midwest Airlines, American Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Louisville, KY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Louisville in 2009 was 70.75%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to SDF in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Louisville, KY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from DCA to SDF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 36,057 passengers that flew from Washington to Louisville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Louisville from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and Louisville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to SDF for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.