Book your IAD to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to SDF Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Greenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to SDF
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Louisville (IAD to SDF)
- American Airlines carried a total of 130 passengers from IAD to SDF in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Louisville, KY.
- There were 281 passengers that flew from Washington to Louisville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to SDF in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Airlines operated flights from IAD to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 340 seats were available on flights from IAD to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 281 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to SDF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to SDF for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Louisville in 2009 was 78.97%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Louisville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Louisville, KY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Louisville from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)