Book your DCA to LBB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Lubbock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and LBB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Preston Smith Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to LBB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lubbock (LBB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lubbock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to LBB Route Map
Looking for Enterprise San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tampa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Lubbock (DCA to LBB)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Lubbock, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines offers flights from Washington, DC to Lubbock, TX.
- American Airlines carried a total of 108 passengers from DCA to LBB in 2009.
- 148 seats were available on flights from DCA to LBB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to LBB that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from DCA to LBB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Lubbock.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Lubbock from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to LBB for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Lubbock in 2009 was 72.97%.
- There were 108 passengers that flew from Washington to Lubbock in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to LBB in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)