Book your IAD to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to MKE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Milwaukee (IAD to MKE)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to MKE for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Milwaukee.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 159 passengers from IAD to MKE in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Uganda, Air Greenland, Continental Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Washington, DC to Milwaukee, WI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Milwaukee from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 798 seats were available on flights from IAD to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 466 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to MKE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to MKE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Canada operated flights from IAD to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 466 passengers that flew from Washington to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Milwaukee in 2009 was 61.58%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)