Book your DCA to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Minneapolis (DCA to MSP)
- The shortest flight between DCA and MSP takes about 137 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 181 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Minneapolis in 2009 was 76.93%.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Minneapolis is 931 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Washington to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 224,481 passengers from DCA to MSP in 2009.
- 283,101 seats were available on flights from DCA to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 224,655 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Minneapolis, MN.
- There were 224,655 passengers that flew from Washington to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Flight #221, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 29 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DCA to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Minneapolis, MN takes about 137 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baton Rouge Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dubuque Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.