Book your IAD to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Minneapolis (IAD to MSP)
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Air Canada offer flights from Washington, DC to Minneapolis, MN.
- There were 87,159 passengers that flew from Washington to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Minneapolis, MN takes about 134 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Minneapolis in 2009 was 72.43%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and Minneapolis.
- 112,538 seats were available on flights from IAD to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87,159 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to MSP that year.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 53,714 passengers from IAD to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Washington to Minneapolis.
- Flight #1257, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Minneapolis is 908 miles.
- The shortest flight between IAD and MSP takes about 132 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from IAD to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guatemala Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.