Book your IAD to YHU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and YHU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to St. Hubert with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to YHU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YHU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to YHU Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Washington? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Istanbul you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Montreal (IAD to YHU)
- Air Greenland carried a total of 75 passengers from IAD to YHU in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Washington, DC to Montreal, Canada.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to YHU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 136 seats were available on flights from IAD to YHU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to YHU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Montreal in 2009 was 55.15%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to YHU for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to YHU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 75 passengers that flew from Washington to Montreal in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Montreal from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Montreal.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)