to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland carried a total of 75 passengers from IAD to YHU in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Washington, DC to Montreal, Canada.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to YHU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 136 seats were available on flights from IAD to YHU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to YHU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Montreal in 2009 was 55.15%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to YHU for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to YHU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 75 passengers that flew from Washington to Montreal in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Montreal from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Montreal.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Washington? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Istanbul you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.