Book your IAD to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to YUL
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Air Canada||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Montreal (IAD to YUL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Montreal in 2009 was 60.21%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Shuttle America, Air Canada Jazz, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Washington, DC to Montreal, Canada.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from IAD to YUL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 100,664 seats were available on flights from IAD to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,361 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to YUL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Montreal from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Montreal.
- There were 59,361 passengers that flew from Washington to Montreal in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to YUL for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to YUL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 26,913 passengers from IAD to YUL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Gulf Shores Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Jaipur you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.