Book your IAD to MUC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Munich airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and MUC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to MUC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to MUC Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to MUC
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Munich (IAD to MUC)
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to MUC in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Lufthansa operated flights from IAD to MUC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to MUC for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 221 seats.
- UNITED, Lufthansa offer flights from Washington, DC to Munich, Germany.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Munich.
- UNITED carried a total of 82,438 passengers from IAD to MUC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Munich in 2009 was 87.58%.
- There were 112,476 passengers that flew from Washington to Munich in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Munich from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 257 seats.
- 127,721 seats were available on flights from IAD to MUC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,476 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to MUC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Munich, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Diego Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulf Shores Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.