Book your DCA to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to MYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Myrtle Beach SC.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to MYR
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Myrtle Beach (DCA to MYR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Myrtle Beach from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 63.29%.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 3,788 seats were available on flights from DCA to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,368 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to MYR that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Myrtle Beach.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to MYR in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from DCA to MYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 1,091 passengers from DCA to MYR in 2009.
- There were 2,368 passengers that flew from Washington to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to MYR for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bethany Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.