to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to MYR in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Connection, US Airways, Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Air Uganda operated flights from IAD to MYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Myrtle Beach.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to MYR for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 14,127 passengers that flew from Washington to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Myrtle Beach from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- American Connection carried a total of 13,986 passengers from IAD to MYR in 2009.
- 18,649 seats were available on flights from IAD to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,127 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to MYR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 68.7%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.