Book your IAD to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to BNA Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Nashville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to BNA
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Nashville (IAD to BNA)
- The shortest flight between IAD and BNA takes about 86 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Nashville.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Nashville is 542 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Nashville.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Nashville, TN takes about 89 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Nashville.
- There were 30,252 passengers that flew from Washington to Nashville in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to BNA for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from IAD to BNA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Connection, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, Shuttle America, Air Greenland offer flights from Washington, DC to Nashville, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to BNA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Nashville in 2009 was 74.13%.
- American Connection carried a total of 19,237 passengers from IAD to BNA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Nashville from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- 38,666 seats were available on flights from IAD to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,252 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to BNA that year.
- Flight #7123, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 72 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Nashville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Denver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Los Angeles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.