Book your IAD to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to NAS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Nassau (IAD to NAS)
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Nassau.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Nassau from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 656 passengers from IAD to NAS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Nassau in 2009 was 64.27%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland, World Airways offer flights from Washington, DC to Nassau, Bahamas.
- 1,992 seats were available on flights from IAD to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,163 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to NAS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to NAS for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to NAS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 1,163 passengers that flew from Washington to Nassau in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Anaheim? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Berlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Manchester Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.