Book your DCA to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to JFK Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Birmingham? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Birmingham Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Acapulco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to JFK
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to New York (DCA to JFK)
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Washington to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and New York is 213 miles.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and New York.
- American Eagle, Comair, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Comair operated flights from DCA to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DCA and JFK takes about 44 minutes.
- There were 170,773 passengers that flew from Washington to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to JFK in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Eagle carried a total of 81,240 passengers from DCA to JFK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to New York, NY in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1234, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to New York in 2009 was 70.24%.
- 244,698 seats were available on flights from DCA to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170,773 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to JFK that year.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to New York, NY takes about 46 minutes.
- American Eagle, Comair, Delta Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Washington, DC to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)