Book your IAD to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to JFK
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to New York (IAD to JFK)
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to New York.
- American Airlines operated flights from IAD to JFK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 217,624 passengers that flew from Washington to New York in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Chautauqua Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Shuttle America, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED, LAN Airlines, Saudi Arabian Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to New York, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 312,859 seats were available on flights from IAD to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 217,624 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to JFK that year.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to New York, NY takes about 49 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Washington and New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and New York from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to New York.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 107,722 passengers from IAD to JFK in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and New York is 228 miles.
- The shortest flight between IAD and JFK takes about 47 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to JFK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Flight #7255, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to New York in 2009 was 72.71%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Nashville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vancouver Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Myers Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.