Book your IAD to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to LGA
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to New York (IAD to LGA)
- Flight #7115, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 131 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to New York.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Washington and New York.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 42,281 passengers from IAD to LGA in 2009.
- 157,605 seats were available on flights from IAD to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,316 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to LGA that year.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to New York, NY takes about 46 minutes.
- There were 109,316 passengers that flew from Washington to New York in 2009.
- The shortest flight between IAD and LGA takes about 46 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and New York is 229 miles.
- Chautauqua Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland, Continental Airlines, Comair, American Eagle offer flights from Washington, DC to New York, NY.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to LGA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to New York in 2009 was 66.68%.
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to LGA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.