Book your DCA to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to EWR Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Newark (DCA to EWR)
- 167,412 seats were available on flights from DCA to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87,135 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to EWR in 2009 was Colgan Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 39,555 passengers from DCA to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from DCA to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Newark, NJ takes about 41 minutes.
- Colgan Air, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Newark, NJ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Newark in 2009 was 46.76%.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Newark is 199 miles.
- There were 87,135 passengers that flew from Washington to Newark in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Newark.
- The shortest flight between DCA and EWR takes about 41 minutes.
- Flight #2596, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)