Book your IAD to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Newark (IAD to EWR)
- There were 102,850 passengers that flew from Washington to Newark in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Newark is 213 miles.
- The shortest flight between IAD and EWR takes about 42 minutes.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Newark, NJ takes about 43 minutes.
- Flight #7338, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Newark.
- American Connection, Commutair, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada, Compass Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Newark, NJ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Newark from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Newark in 2009 was 72.04%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAD to EWR using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Connection carried a total of 37,687 passengers from IAD to EWR in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to EWR for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to EWR in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 155,147 seats were available on flights from IAD to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 102,850 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to EWR that year.
- In 2009, there were 12 airline companies operating between Washington and Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in London you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.