Book your DCA to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to ORF Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Norfolk Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to ORF
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Norfolk (DCA to ORF)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to ORF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 36,868 passengers from DCA to ORF in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Norfolk, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to ORF in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Norfolk in 2009 was 66.68%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Norfolk.
- There were 36,992 passengers that flew from Washington to Norfolk in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Norfolk from Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DCA to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 55,076 seats were available on flights from DCA to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,992 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to ORF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in London you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.