Book your IAD to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to OAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Oakland (IAD to OAK)
- Flight #317, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Oakland.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Oakland.
- 80,045 seats were available on flights from IAD to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64,528 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to OAK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Oakland.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Oakland is 2408 miles.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Oakland, CA takes about 319 minutes.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Oakland, CA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways, UNITED offer flights from Washington, DC to Oakland, CA.
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flights from Washington to Oakland.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 64,191 passengers from IAD to OAK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to OAK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight between IAD and OAK takes about 319 minutes.
- There were 64,528 passengers that flew from Washington to Oakland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to OAK for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Oakland from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 348 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Oakland in 2009 was 81.57%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Monterey Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Tulsa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hampton Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.