Book your DCA to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Oklahoma City (DCA to OKC)
- American Airlines offers flights from Washington, DC to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to OKC for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Oklahoma City.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 88%.
- 288 seats were available on flights from DCA to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 253 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to OKC that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from DCA to OKC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to OKC in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 253 passengers from DCA to OKC in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 253 passengers that flew from Washington to Oklahoma City in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Greenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.