Book your IAD to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to OMA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Omaha (IAD to OMA)
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to OMA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 806 passengers from IAD to OMA in 2009.
- 1,327 seats were available on flights from IAD to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,318 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to OMA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to OMA in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Omaha.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Omaha from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,318 passengers that flew from Washington to Omaha in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, UNITED, USA 3000, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Omaha, NE.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to OMA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Omaha in 2009 was 97.2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Sanibel Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Kings Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.