to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Ontario from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to ONT for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- 156 seats were available on flights from IAD to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 142 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to ONT that year.
- UNITED offers flights from Washington, DC to Ontario, CA.
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 142 passengers that flew from Washington to Ontario in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to ONT in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Ontario.
- UNITED carried a total of 142 passengers from IAD to ONT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Ontario, CA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Ontario in 2009 was 91.03%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.