Book your IAD to AUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Oranjestad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and AUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to AUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to AUA Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to AUA
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Oranjestad (IAD to AUA)
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to AUA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Washington, DC to Oranjestad, Aruba.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to AUA for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- 17,718 seats were available on flights from IAD to AUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,666 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to AUA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Oranjestad in 2009 was 78.56%.
- UNITED carried a total of 13,666 passengers from IAD to AUA in 2009.
- There were 13,666 passengers that flew from Washington to Oranjestad in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to AUA in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Oranjestad, Aruba in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Oranjestad.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Oranjestad from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to la and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sedona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Francisco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.