Book your IAD to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to MCO
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Orlando (IAD to MCO)
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to MCO using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Orlando in 2009 was 77.29%.
- UNITED carried a total of 251,294 passengers from IAD to MCO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Orlando from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- UNITED, JetBlue Airways, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Orlando, FL.
- 430,340 seats were available on flights from IAD to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 343,107 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to MCO that year.
- The shortest flight between IAD and MCO takes about 106 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to MCO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Orlando.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Orlando, FL takes about 106 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to MCO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Orlando is 758 miles.
- Flight #562, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 28 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Orlando.
- UNITED, JetBlue Airways, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Washington to Orlando.
- There were 343,107 passengers that flew from Washington to Orlando in 2009.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Orlando.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)