Book your IAD to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to YOW Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to YOW
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|Air Canada||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Ottawa (IAD to YOW)
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada, Shuttle America offer flights from Washington, DC to Ottawa, Canada.
- There were 44,724 passengers that flew from Washington to Ottawa in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Ottawa from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from IAD to YOW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Ottawa.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 24,601 passengers from IAD to YOW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Ottawa in 2009 was 56.99%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to YOW in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to YOW for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 75,816 seats were available on flights from IAD to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,724 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to YOW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sandy Lane Barbados you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.