Book your IAD to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to CDG Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Charles de Gaulle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to CDG
|Air France||Airbus A330-200|
|Air France||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Paris (IAD to CDG)
- Air France carried a total of 179,022 passengers from IAD to CDG in 2009.
- Air France operated flights from IAD to CDG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to CDG in 2009 was Air France's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- There were 255,291 passengers that flew from Washington to Paris in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Paris.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Paris from Air France is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 274 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to CDG for Air France is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 257 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Paris in 2009 was 82.14%.
- 311,725 seats were available on flights from IAD to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 255,291 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to CDG that year.
- Air France, UNITED offer flights from Washington, DC to Paris, France.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Paris, France in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to South Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santas Village you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.