Book your DCA to PIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Peoria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and PIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Greater Peoria Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to PIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to PIA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Peoria (DCA to PIA)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DCA to PIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to PIA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Peoria, IL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Peoria.
- There were 156 passengers that flew from Washington to Peoria in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to PIA for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 200 seats were available on flights from DCA to PIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 156 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to PIA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Peoria from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Peoria, IL.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 83 passengers from DCA to PIA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Peoria in 2009 was 78%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.