to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DCA to PIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to PIA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Peoria, IL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Peoria.
- There were 156 passengers that flew from Washington to Peoria in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to PIA for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 200 seats were available on flights from DCA to PIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 156 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to PIA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Peoria from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Peoria, IL.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 83 passengers from DCA to PIA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Peoria in 2009 was 78%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.