Book your DCA to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to PIT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Pittsburgh (DCA to PIT)
- 138,007 seats were available on flights from DCA to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,343 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to PIT that year.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, US Airways, UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Pittsburgh, PA.
- US Airways operated flights from DCA to PIT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DCA and PIT takes about 40 minutes.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Washington to Pittsburgh.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Pittsburgh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 37,700 passengers from DCA to PIT in 2009.
- There were 83,343 passengers that flew from Washington to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Flight #1172, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Pittsburgh.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Pittsburgh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to PIT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 40 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to PIT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 60.38%.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Pittsburgh is 205 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.