Book your IAD to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to PDX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Fort Lauderdale? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Austin you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to PDX
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Portland (IAD to PDX)
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to PDX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Portland.
- UNITED operates the shortest flights from Washington to Portland.
- There were 47,189 passengers that flew from Washington to Portland in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Portland is 2327 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Portland from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED offers flights from Washington, DC to Portland, OR.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to PDX in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Flight #529, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Portland.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Portland.
- The shortest flight between IAD and PDX takes about 308 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Portland in 2009 was 86.82%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Portland, OR in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 53,738 seats were available on flights from IAD to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,189 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to PDX that year.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Portland, OR takes about 308 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to PDX for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 47,189 passengers from IAD to PDX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)