Book your IAD to PWM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and PWM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to PWM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to PWM Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to PWM
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Portland (IAD to PWM)
- There were 52,374 passengers that flew from Washington to Portland in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Portland.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Washington to Portland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Portland, ME in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Washington, DC to Portland, ME.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to PWM for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Portland from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Portland in 2009 was 80.71%.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Portland, ME takes about 68 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from IAD to PWM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 64,994 seats were available on flights from IAD to PWM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,374 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to PWM that year.
- Flight #7088, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 43 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Portland.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 27,594 passengers from IAD to PWM in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Portland.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Portland is 494 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to PWM in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between IAD and PWM takes about 68 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental St. Louis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cancun and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Oahu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.