Book your DCA to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to RDU
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Raleigh (DCA to RDU)
- American Eagle, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, American Airlines, Republic Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Washington, DC to Raleigh, NC.
- The shortest flight between DCA and RDU takes about 42 minutes.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Raleigh, NC takes about 43 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to RDU in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #6513, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Raleigh.
- 214,437 seats were available on flights from DCA to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128,016 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to RDU that year.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Raleigh.
- American Eagle, Comair operate the shortest flights from Washington to Raleigh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Raleigh from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Washington and Raleigh.
- There were 128,016 passengers that flew from Washington to Raleigh in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Raleigh is 227 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 56,976 passengers from DCA to RDU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Raleigh in 2009 was 62.16%.
- American Eagle operated flights from DCA to RDU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baltimore? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wichita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.