to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Richmond, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from DCA to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Richmond in 2009 was 31.46%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 22 passengers from DCA to RIC in 2009.
- 87 seats were available on flights from DCA to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to RIC that year.
- There were 29 passengers that flew from Washington to Richmond in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Richmond from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to RIC for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Washington, DC to Richmond, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to RIC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Richmond.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rehoboth Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.