to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Rio de Janeiro in 2009 was 75.27%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED offers flights from Washington, DC to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to GIG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to GIG in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 14,436 seats were available on flights from IAD to GIG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,002 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to GIG that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to GIG for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 185 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 10,002 passengers from IAD to GIG in 2009.
- There were 10,002 passengers that flew from Washington to Rio de Janeiro in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Rio de Janeiro.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Rio de Janeiro from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brazil and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Water World Denver you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.