Book your DCA to ROC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and ROC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Greater Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to ROC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to ROC Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Greater Rochester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to ROC
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Rochester (DCA to ROC)
- 53,518 seats were available on flights from DCA to ROC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,303 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to ROC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Rochester from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Rochester, NY.
- There were 34,303 passengers that flew from Washington to Rochester in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from DCA to ROC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Rochester, NY in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to ROC in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to ROC for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Rochester in 2009 was 58.63%.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 29,013 passengers from DCA to ROC in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Rochester.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biltmore House you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.