to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- US Airways offers flights from Washington, DC to Rochester, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to RST in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to RST for US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Rochester, MN in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 323 passengers that flew from Washington to Rochester in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 323 passengers from DCA to RST in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Rochester.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Rochester from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from DCA to RST using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 327 seats were available on flights from DCA to RST in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 323 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to RST that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Rochester in 2009 was 98.76%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toronto Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Annapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.