Book your IAD to ROC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and ROC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Greater Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to ROC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to ROC Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Greater Rochester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to ROC
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Rochester (IAD to ROC)
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Rochester.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from IAD to ROC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Rochester is 289 miles.
- The shortest flight between IAD and ROC takes about 46 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Rochester, NY in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 83,998 seats were available on flights from IAD to ROC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,781 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to ROC that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Rochester.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Rochester from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to ROC in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Shuttle America, American Connection, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Rochester, NY.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Rochester.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 19,669 passengers from IAD to ROC in 2009.
- There were 59,781 passengers that flew from Washington to Rochester in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to ROC for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Rochester in 2009 was 71.9%.
- Flight #7224, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Rochester.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Rochester, NY takes about 46 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Catalina Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.