to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 222 passengers that flew from Washington to Rockford in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to RFD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Rockford.
- UNITED carried a total of 222 passengers from IAD to RFD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to RFD for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to RFD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 495 seats were available on flights from IAD to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 222 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to RFD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Rockford, IL in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Rockford from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Rockford in 2009 was 71.97%.
- UNITED offers flights from Washington, DC to Rockford, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Chicago? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Student Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tampa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Chicago today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.