Book your IAD to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to SAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to SAT
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to San Antonio (IAD to SAT)
- 48,730 seats were available on flights from IAD to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,630 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to SAT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to San Antonio in 2009 was 78.2%.
- The shortest flight between IAD and SAT takes about 190 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and San Antonio.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 16,431 passengers from IAD to SAT in 2009.
- There were 38,630 passengers that flew from Washington to San Antonio in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to SAT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #7127, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to San Antonio.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to San Antonio, TX takes about 190 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and San Antonio is 1362 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to San Antonio.
- Gojet Airlines, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to San Antonio, TX.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Washington to San Antonio.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from IAD to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and San Antonio from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Anchorage? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Montauk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.