Book your IAD to SAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to San Salvador airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and SAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to El Salvador Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to SAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to SAL Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to El Salvador Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to SAL
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to San Salvador (IAD to SAL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to San Salvador in 2009 was 83.92%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to SAL in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and San Salvador from TACA is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 194 seats.
- TACA operated flights from IAD to SAL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 92,454 passengers that flew from Washington to San Salvador in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to San Salvador.
- TACA offers flights from Washington, DC to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- TACA carried a total of 92,454 passengers from IAD to SAL in 2009.
- 109,930 seats were available on flights from IAD to SAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92,454 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to SAL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to SAL for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Waikiki Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.