Book your DCA to SAV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Savannah airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and SAV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Savannah Hilton Head Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to SAV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to SAV Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Savannah Hilton Head Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to SAV
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Savannah (DCA to SAV)
- 4,926 seats were available on flights from DCA to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,114 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to SAV that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Savannah, GA in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Washington, DC to Savannah, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to SAV in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to SAV for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Savannah in 2009 was 62.18%.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from DCA to SAV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Savannah.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Savannah from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 1,892 passengers from DCA to SAV in 2009.
- There were 3,114 passengers that flew from Washington to Savannah in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Marrakech Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.