to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to BFI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Seattle from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to BFI for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carolina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.