to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to SHV in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to SHV for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 654 passengers from DCA to SHV in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Shreveport in 2009 was 95.67%.
- 1,267 seats were available on flights from DCA to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,189 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to SHV that year.
- There were 1,189 passengers that flew from Washington to Shreveport in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Shreveport.
- American Airlines operated flights from DCA to SHV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Shreveport from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Shreveport, LA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Houston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Washington and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.