to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 620 seats were available on flights from IAD to FSD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 394 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to FSD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Sioux Falls, SD in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 321 passengers from IAD to FSD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to FSD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 394 passengers that flew from Washington to Sioux Falls in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to FSD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to FSD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Sioux Falls from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Washington, DC to Sioux Falls, SD.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Sioux Falls in 2009 was 80.69%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Sioux Falls.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlanta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Walt Disney World Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.