to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to GEG for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- There were 175 passengers that flew from Washington to Spokane in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Spokane.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Spokane from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Spokane in 2009 was 96.15%.
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to GEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to GEG in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Spokane, WA in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 182 seats were available on flights from IAD to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 175 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to GEG that year.
- UNITED offers flights from Washington, DC to Spokane, WA.
- UNITED carried a total of 175 passengers from IAD to GEG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.