Book your DCA to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to STL
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to St. Louis (DCA to STL)
- American Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Washington, DC to St. Louis, MO.
- Flight #521, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to St. Louis.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to St. Louis, MO takes about 109 minutes.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Washington to St. Louis.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to St. Louis.
- There were 115,341 passengers that flew from Washington to St. Louis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and St. Louis is 719 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to STL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to STL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to St. Louis in 2009 was 63.75%.
- 180,630 seats were available on flights from DCA to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115,341 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to STL that year.
- The shortest flight between DCA and STL takes about 109 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 115,292 passengers from DCA to STL in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DCA to STL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and St. Louis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Lick Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.